Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Profile Rizwan by Muhammad Hammad Khan referred

Revised
 Determination leads to passion,  success                            Profile:RIZWAN TANVEER

           
It is unbelievable how things turn out.  When you start from nothing and step by step you see your world changing, things working out, miracles happening and you witness stability and tranquillity everywhere. Mr. Tanveer Rao named his son Rizwan then he became Rizwan Tanveer soon to light up the lives of him parents and of his too.
The times in which,Rizwan Tanveer was born were not that much promising. It was then, his father had to earn a big deal tosupport their education and to keep the span of lives going on at home. Private school and colleges were not to be seen yet. He got enrolled in local Government School at Jhung, Punjab, where he was born. Sports was his only love. He thought he could play all day long without eating or sleeping but who is going to calm our nagging mothers. Years went by he completed his school with grades he do not remember, thought he presume would be good. They did not had that much resources so that he could carry on with his studies,
Afterward, He shifted to Hyderabad, where again he got registered in a government college. In those years he came across with a new sport which later became a huge part of his life. He started playing Hockey. He felt a drastic change in himself, this game was growing in his. With every day practising, became better. His interests led him to international world, He stepped into the third world. Playing Hockey and representing Pakistan in Olympics was indeed an amazing experienced for which he feel himself blessed. Hockey became his passion, but he feel a bit sad when he see youngsters playing cricket with a great spirit but they hardly know about our national game.
When he started working for DHA, District Hockey Association, he invested his time, spirit, valour and dedication. The Astro Turf was laid on the Hockey groundinSports Board Complex Hyderabad under his supervision. His sincerity led him to a summit. By the time, He is working as a GeneralSecretary at District Hockey Association. Side by side he is also working as an area manager in a reputed organization in Sukkur. So, can say that He’s playing two roles at a time.
The area manager role is a very different one to that of a Hockey lover and therefore the ability to alter one's approach in managing others is a key factor in determining someone's suitability and longer term success. Meanwhile on weekends he use to visit his family in Hyderabad.
He presume that, it is always your choice to choose things for yourself. It depends on you what career you choose, what path you want yourself to be lead. He chose two ways. One was his passion and the other was what his life made him do. Try to stick to your passions, they will never leave you empty handed. They might not make a big amount of money but they will surely leave you with peace of mind and serenity of Heart.
1-Sept-2015

Hammad Khan    2k13/MC/68
--------------- First version ----------------
Is it autobiography OR profile? It is written in first person singular. write it in thrid person singular. 
Profile                                                   
1-Sept-2015
Muhammad Hammad Khan
 2k13/MC/68

It is unbelievable how things turn out.  When you start from nothing and step by step you see your world changing, things working out, miracles happening and you witness stability and tranquillity everywhere. My Father, Tanveer Rao named me Rizwan and I became Rizwan Tanveer soon to light up the lives of my parents and of mine too. 
The times in which I was born were not that much promising. It was then, my father had to earn a big deal support our education and to keep the span of lives going on at home. Private school and colleges were not to be seen yet. I got enrolled in local Government School at Jhung, Punjab, where I was born. Sports was my only love. I thought I could play all day long without eating or sleeping but who is going to calm our nagging mothers. Years went by I completed my school with grades I do not remember, thought I presume would be good. We did not had that much resources so that I could carry on with my studies, soon we shifted to Hyderabad, where again I got registered in a government college. In those years I came across with a new sport which later became a huge part of my life. I started playing Hockey. I felt a drastic change in myself, this game was growing in me. With every day practising, became better. My interests led me to international world, I stepped into the third world. Playing Hockey and representing Pakistan in Olympics was indeed an amazing experienced for which I feel myself blessed. Hockey became my passion, but I feel a bit sad when I see youngsters playing cricket with a great spirit but they hardly know about our national game.
When I started working for DHA, District Hockey Association, I invested my time, spirit, valour and dedication. The Astro Turf was laid on the Hockey groundinSports Board Complex Hyderabad under my supervision. My sincerity led me to a summit. By the time I am working as a GeneralSecretary at District Hockey Association. Side by side I am also working as an area manager in a reputed organization in Sukkur. So, you can say that I’m playing two roles at a time.
The area manager role is a very different one to that of a Hockey lover and therefore the ability to alter one's approach in managing others is a key factor in determining someone's suitability and longer term success. Meanwhile on weekends I use to visit my family in Hyderabad.
I presume that, it is always your choice to choose things for yourself. It depends on you what career you choose, what path you want yourself to be lead. I chose two ways. One was my passion and the other was what my life made me do. Try to stick to your passions, they will never leave you empty handed. They might not make a big amount of money but they will surely leave you with peace of mind and serenity of Heart.

1-Sept-2015                                      PROFILE
Hammad Khan                                 RIZWAN TANVEER.
2k13/MC/68

No comments:

Post a Comment